Monday, June 6, 2011

Sun is a thing I love

I should probably be sleeping right now since I have to get up really early for my new job. No more sleeping until 9 or 10! It is gonna be so hard for a few weeks before I get used to waking up early.

Back to my day at the beach. I wore a hat (as you can see in the picture) and I love my hat. I bought it last year and I am still in love with it. It is perfect! We sat at the beach eating strawberry's and talking. It was so much fun! The weather was beautiful even though there was a little cold breeze that was kinda annoying at times, but it was nice.

I haven't been to a beach in a long time so it was kinda weird at first but it got nice after a while.

I had to take a picture with instagram for you guys! There is another beach on the other side. There's a bridge that leads from one to the other. I live on the other side but decided to go to this side since there were so much people on the other side. A lot of kids.

But now I'm gonna go sleep but I hope you liked my little longer entry. I usually don't write this much in one post. I don't know if it's good or bad. Please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...