Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some favorites

I was going through the Outsapop Trashion blog and then came the idea to share some of my favorites I found with you guys.

So here we go!



I especially love the rings made out of coins! They are just so cool! I myself have a little problem when it comes to rings. My fingers are so small that all the rings I try on fall of. I makes me really sad.


That dress is amazing! It makes me want to buy thousands of safety pins and make my own! So edgy and different! 




I love the denim shirt with the bleached sleeves! 



YES! Leather sleeves on a hoodie! I love it!


Me and shorts don't really match that good but I must say that shorts with fringe look pretty nice. I could totally wear those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...