Monday, May 30, 2011

Love/Hate relationship

A part of me loves this picture and the other part doesn't like it. I'm a photographer so I am more used to being behind the camera and not in front it, even if I am trying to get more used to it. I am one of ones that freeze when I see a camera. Mostly because I almost never look good in pictures that other people take.

That picture is taken by Evelina on the blogbrunch she fixed on Sunday. I had a real blast and met some amazing people! And the food was good! I have promised myself to take a part in these kind of events even if I don't know anyone from before, because it is so much fun to get to know new people. And bloggers are fabulous!

If you want to see more pictures go here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...