Monday, January 3, 2011

Speaking of New (Years)

So, a new year is upon us. New adventures are waiting for us to take the step towards them!

Speaking of NEW! I got my iMac I've been wanting for a long time now. It is a piece of art! I am so happy with it! I got the 21" and it's great!
He's a real beauty!


New Years Eve I spent with some friends, first at a friends party and then at another friends house. I had a really nice time and I am so happy I decided to go after my little "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR"-freakout. I crashed the party in a t-shirt and jeans and had a great time! 

Here's me looking hot on a sofa with a flower! Picture taken by Frida.






I came home at 7 am and I was dead tired! I fell asleep almost instantly! But it was worth it all!

I also filmed a little bit of the fireworks, so here's that video:


After that I haven't been up to much... mostly just been sitting at home.

Today I made a little Artsyfartsy clip. Mostly playing in iMovie as I now use Mac and not Windows.



That's all I have to say now. Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...